- Have a system and a procedure for receiving, registering and disposing of complaints and grievances in each of its offices.
- The board of directors of NHHFDL will lay down the appropriate grievance redressal mechanism within the organization to resolve complaints and grievances. Such a mechanism should ensure that all disputes arising out of the decisions of lending institutions’ functionaries are heard and disposed of at least at the next higher level.
- Ensure that the customer is informed where to find details of NHHFDL’s procedures for handling complaints fairly and quickly.
- Inform the customer who wants to make a complaint:
- How to do this
- Where a complaint can be made
- How a complaint should be made
- When to expect a reply
- Whom to approach for redressal and escalation to next level if necessary
- What to do if the customer is not happy about the outcome
- NHHFDL’s staff shall help the customer with any questions the customer has
- Endeavor to deal quickly and sympathetically to correct any mistake committed by its staff/system/process.
- Provide suitable alternative avenues to alleviate problems arising out of technological failures.
- Redress customer grievances, for which the customer may write or call the concerned branch clearly stating the nature of her/his grievance along with necessary documents, if any and he/she will be provided a complaint reference number. If a complaint has been received in writing from a customer, an acknowledgement/response shall be sent to the customer
- Further, after examining the grievance, NHHFDL shall send the final response to the customer or explain the reason as to why it needs more time to respond within 15 working days of receipt of the same.
The customer aggrieved by any decision of the aforesaid official may prefer an escalation to the head office of NHHFDL at the address given below.
New Habitat Housing Finance & Development Limited , C-1, Sector 3, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
- The grievances will be attended immediately upon such reference.
- NHHFDL shall publicize its grievance redressal procedure and ensure that it is specifically made available on its website
At New Habitat Housing Finance & Development Limited ( NHHFDL), we believe in providing the best of services to our customers. We provide customers with easy access to information, products and services, as well as the means to get their grievances redressed.
Step1: Please visit to the nearest New Habitat Housing Finance & Development Limited ( NHHFDL), Branch and submit your complaints/grievance get your complaint logged in the “Complaint & Grievance Register” maintained at the branches (During the working hours from 9:30 A.M to 6:00 P.M) We will respond to your complaint within 15 working days.
Step 2: If you are still not satisfied with the resolution you receive, or you don’t receive any response within 15 working days you can write, mail or call to the Nodal Officer of the company:
Mr. Vivek Krishan
C-1, Sector 3,
Noida Uttar Pradesh
E-Mail ID: email@example.com
Office: +91 120 4180500 Extn. 1135
After examining the matter, we shall send the customer our final response or explain why it needs more time to respond and shall endeavor to do so within 15 working days.
If your compliant still remains unresolved, you may directly approach the regulatory authority of Housing Finance Companies, National Housing Bank for redressal of your complaints at below address:
National Housing Bank,
Department of Regulation and Supervision, (Complaint Redressal Cell)
4th Floor, Core- 5A, India Habitat Centre,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003
The complaint can also be e-mailed at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The complainant can also approach the Complaint Redressal Cell by lodging its complaint at the link https://grids.nhbonline.org.in