Job Title – GM Credit
Location – Corporate office, Noida
Overall responsibility of credit appraisal and underwriting of Home loans & Loan against property, Active role in setting up business targets and markets with management and implementation of the same, Maintenance of inter departmental coordination across different verticals , Presentations to higher Management on credit policy ,credit scoring & risk mitigation ,Product Development
Job Description –
- Assessing credit risk for Home Loans and Loan against property
- To formulate Business strategy and Leadership quality to lead team of greater than 20 people
- Conducts income appraisal of salaried and self-employed borrowers. Doing Personal discussions ,having in depth understanding and analysis of P & L Account and Balance Sheet including cash flows of self-employed borrowers.
- Assesses income to obligation ratios, loan to value ratios, in depth knowledge of calculation of ratios and its impact on loan performance over long tenures.
- Approves builder projects in the Delhi/NCR region.
- Responsible for fraud management and risk mitigation activities
- Formulation of policy, process, product etc.
- Provides Market intelligence from a competition and customer stand point
- Manage the legal & technical evaluations & respective policies in the Delhi/NCR region.
Qualification – MBA / CA
Experience – 8+ years in mortgage industry
Skills – Credit appraisal , in depth analysis, Regulatory guidelines
If this job role interests you, please send your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org